Single Handed Race
|Shorthanded No 3||Saturday, 14 April 2018||HW 0601hrs 3.0m|
Division 1 Herald Cup Orange Flag Start 0900hrs
JD Trophy (<28 feet) Orange Flag Start 0900hrs
Division 2 Trophy TBC Green Flag Start 0900hrs
Destination Devonport Sunset 1754hrs 24 miles
- Start at in an easterly direction at Devonport,
- Rangitoto Island Starboard,
- Motutapu Island Starboard,
- Motuihe Island Starboard,
- Finish in a westerly direction at Devonport.
- Only one person is permitted on board during the race.
- It is recommended that competitors wear a life jacket and approved safety harness throughout the race.
- Attention is drawn to the Notice of Race for the Short Handed Series regarding safety provisions and time limits.
Attention is drawn to NOR clause:
- 6.1 There will be no time limit. This clause remains valid for boats participating in the DYC Single Handed Race.
- For boats competing in the Hauraki Single Handed Series Race and not looking for a result in the DYC Single Handed Race, clause 6.1 is amended to read: 6.1 A time limit of 1700 Saturday 14th applies. If one boat finishes within the time then the time limit for all divisions will be extended by 30 minutes.
After Race Prizegiving will be on Friday 20th April at 1830hrs in the Club .